We are currently looking for Part-Time Research Interviewers on a definite contract basis
You will be conducting telephone interviews from our interviewing studio and will be working on behalf of many local and international clients.
Working hours are between 16:30 and 20:30 from Monday to Friday, but flexibility is expected as some mornings or weekends may be required from time to time.
- Successful candidates must be able to show proof of the following skills:
- Excellent keyboard skills, proficiency in MS Office applications; especially Excel and Word
- A high fluency in both English and Maltese is mandatory
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain targets and deadlines
- Hard working and resilient
- Results oriented
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records, and providing daily updates when requested
- Communicating and liaising fully with the Fieldwork Department
Candidates must be professional and organised, confident, reliable, honest, and courteous, and enjoy working with people. An 'A' Level standard of education is essential. Training will be provided, and continuous on-the-job support will be provided by the Fieldwork Department.
If you are genuinely interested in the above post, please send us an email addressed to the Fieldwork Supervisor including a letter of application and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com